Monday, May 11, 2009

5-4 -5-6

I had kind of a fun day minus the fever I was running, I think it broke at dinner. I just started sweating like crazy and feeling a little better. I took some tylenol just before dinner and I think that helped. We got to shoot real machine guns. The m16 is pretty cool, but the m240 and m248 are really cool. They shoot like a real machine gun, pull the trigger and lots and lots of rounds get fired. I shot about 100 rounds in 30 sec. Crazy 248 shoots the same thing as the m16 but the 240 shoots man rounds. Kind of a fun day. We marched to te range which kind of sucked, but other than not feeling well It was an ok day.

5-5

Next morning and feeling much better I hope. We are doing combatives all day. I could care less about combatives, they are kinda fun but if I don't do them or rather didn't have to do them I would be fine. I still am pretty happy because I got to talk to you.

5-6

It's early in the morning I have fireguard again from 12:00-1:00 sucks. At least I get to talk to you in a letter. Yesterday we did combatives all day. I choked out 2 guys pretty fun. 1 guy out weighed me by 70 lbs, the other guy my size. The big guy took me about 10 min, the other guy I did second, in about 30 sec. When they put us in weight classes I'm gonna kick butt, maybe.
We will see. The good thing is I'm not that sore right now. Only my tow hurts a little Must have pushed off on it weird or something, everything else is fine. Everyone was all exhausted by the end of the day, we did that stuff all day. Nobody ever choked me out so I feel pretty good about that too. Sorry this one is short and sorry that I missed yesterday. Monday was kinda crappy for me. Yesterday was much better, hopefully today I'll feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment