Tuesday, May 5, 2009

letters

4-27

Man oh man I miss you like crazy. Not getting to call is harder today than it was yesterday. Especially since I don't know if I'll get to call next sunday. We qualify tomarrow with our m-16 I passed another PT even thoughthe drill srg. messed me up on my push-ups. Still passed though. ha ha ! more and then no more till AIT. yea. I found out in blue phase things might really change. We might get to use computers, and get our phones back. We might go to blue phase next week. Cross your fingers. After qualifiation tomarrow we get Pizza. yea. I'm hungry. I'm always hungry now, it sucks. I'm tired too waking up at 4 will do that. We are learning how to do IV's kinda cool by Thursday well be doing them on each other.
I'm so hoping the rest of the time goes quicker. I'm worried about AIT also cause I will need to be certified in 2-3 weeks, what normally takes a semester of college. That is fast, even for me. Sorry I sound like this I'm mentally shot today, I needed to talk to you for my pick me up. Hopefully I'll get a letter today.

(The DS didn't let Hobie call the Sunday before he wrote this, they puniched the whole platoon, but he's not sure why.)

4-28

Today went by fast. yea Good week for production, bad week for missing you. I told you I passed my PT again. Well today I shot Sharp Shooter, and got pinned, or my badge. cool. Just came back from my meeting. I found out we get to call this Sunday, unless someone does something stupid. And we will get our cell phones back in blue phase. Which I think will be next week. Cross your fingers and toes and everything else you can cross. Also thank Heavenly Father in your prayers for how well I've been doing. I know I would not be doing this well mentally, physically, and spiritually if I hadn't been so blessed. I have my moments but when it matters I always pull through.

No comments:

Post a Comment