Saturday, June 20, 2009

"I See Pine" Family Reunion at Pine

We had an awsome time up at the cabin ......of coarse! Another successful reunion! We had 3 legged races, musical chairs, James juggling, jump rope, quilt tying, stories, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, stories, laughing, visiting, watermelon, dirt, bugs, snakes, fun and all the other Pine usualls! My mom drove my car and we followed my dad up, He and my mom like many others in the family still play the "I see Pine" game. So my dad calls me, but I guess he misjudged where he was cause he called a few hills to early.... so after a few minutes of small talk I finally said "We're on to you just so you know, I know you just called so that you could be on the phone to say I see Pine." Total dead silence on the other end of the phone.... I totally caught him off guard with that then he tried to pretend like he wasn't there but he was making so much noise moving around I knew he was then as I am telling my mom everything going on he starts giggling. He finally got his chance to say those three magic words everyone loves to hear "I see Pine"

No comments:

Post a Comment