Monday, June 8, 2009

My visit with Hobie - Family Day




My dad and I went to Ft. Benning to get Hobie, Joey was of coarse asleep so I asked my mom to stay with him. We were there a couple hours when all was said and done. It was so good to see him, neither one of us could stop smiling all day. I think it was almost 11 when we got back to the hotel. Joey was sitting in this chair, the curtains were open and Hobie knocked on the window. Joey looked over and his face lit up and he started yelling "That's my daddy, that's my daddy!" It couldn't have been more precious! As you can see he was very happy to see his dad. They played for so long! I was glad Joey fell asleep on the way to take Hobie back, I didn't know how he would take that. It was really hard for me to say goodbye that night. When we got back to the hotel, Joey woke up as I carried him in, and he was so mad that his dad was gone, he cried really hard for about 45 min. it broke my heart. I was having a hard enough time, and then listening to him say I want my daddy, where is my daddy about killed me! I finally got him calmed down when Hobie called and he got to talk to him. Hobie and I text until about midnight, we were both exhausted from not sleeping the night before, but we were so excited to see each other and talk in anyway possible we were wide awake! I just love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment