Monday, June 8, 2009

My visit with Hobie - Play time

Swinging with Joey
Hobie climbing the rope! I asked him if he was allowed to climb the rope so I could see, I told him I wanted to take his picture for the kids. He said yea sure we can do that. So after he gets down he says "I'm glad none of the drill srgts. saw me do that they would have been yelling at me." I said why did you do that then, he said "cause I knew you wanted a picture." he is so sweet to me. Isn't he cute climbing the rope?









After Graduation Joey was so excited to see his dad again. Of coarse I was too! We had another great day together. Although this one was a bitter sweet day, the time seemed to fly by, and there were several times through out the day that I would look up at him and he'd be all teary eyed, or he'd look at me and I'd be all teary eyed, both of us anticipating the upcoming goodbye. That was really hard! But the time together was precious. I love the way it feels to be together.



1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see all of this. I feel so bad for not asking you how it went! I really wanted to know so I hope I don't seem like I didn't care!I am really glad that you had a great time and that you guys got to spend time together!

    ♥Jenna

    ReplyDelete