Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4-7

I'm on fireguard again 10-11 shift. My time is almost up. We had a combat medic come in today and told us what fort sam would be like. It sounds great. We can have a computer and it will have internet hookups, sounds like we can have cell phones. You can come visit. He also said it's going to be fast paced and hard. We will be EMT-B certified in 2 weeks (that's a 3-6 mo coarse) done in 2 weeks crazy! About reservations I don't know anything either so maybe just call down here and ask.

4-8

I got in trouble today with about 7 other guys for wearing warmer clothes under our PT's I had to write a 650 word essay. Fun. (In John Ellis' letter he said one guy got caught so they checked everyone.) So I don't have much time to write cause I wrote the essay already. We did land navigation all day after morning PT pretty fun. Then I wrote my essay. It was good I must say. I got your letter, the smell good one. Thank you. I love mail call cause I always seem to get one. I got one from a seventy, pretty cool. Well I'm really tired, alot of standing in freezing cold today.

No comments:

Post a Comment