Thursday, April 30, 2009

More letters

4-21

I'm on guard duty for some rifles while the rest of the guys are picking up bags for another company Delta. They graduated when we got here, and the next cycle is coming in. We have been the only company here for a while. Now there is Alpha, and Delta. We are the seniors Ladi freakenda. It is very pretty here. I love times like this when nobody else is here, it's so calm, and peaceful.

4-22

How are you? Just finished another letter only one more to go. ( He didn't get any mail then got 5 letters the same day) Reading your letters is the highlight of my day. I'm at another range again shooting last time at this range I did terrible, I don't know what happened. We'll see today how it goes. Tomarrow we go on a field exersize. Be there all day and all night we won't be back until Friday afternoon. I'm not sure what we'll be doing but I think it's going to be war simulations, sounds fun. Shooting blanks at each other and so forth.
Well I just finished shooting like I did. Like I said I don't know what happened before. I shot sharp shooter, 5 away from expert. So I have prequalified, Next Tuesday is qualification day, say a prayer for me, Maybe I'll get expert with more prayers.
Iwas looking at the upcoming schedule and it just seems like there is so much left. There is plenty completed, but there is alot left. However things keep going on, days aren't so long anymore, and the weeks seem to be moving faster, just not fast enough for me. I'm ok just a little more homesick right now.
The DS (drill srgt) are changing leadership, and guess what I got pulled into it. I'm a team leader I forgot to tell you, I've been trying to lay low cause pretty much everyone that has been through this has been telling me to do that. So Just doing my thing and then see ya later. Just trying to get through this is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment