Tuesday, April 21, 2009

letters 4-10 -4-12

4-10

Pretty fun day shot m16, cool. Shoot tomarrow also. Time has been going pretty fast at times it seems slow, but looking back its almost been a month. I hope it goes by even faster as we transition from red-white-blue. There are guys that say in blue they were doing pretty much anything in reguards to cell phones and mp3 players etc. That would be great! At AIT I know we have internet too, That will be nice rather than writting letters. And you can send pictures daily or update daily. I just want access to talking to you when I want.

4-12

I had a big day yesterday so I never had time to write. Oh I forgot after I got done writting on Friday Night I went to bed. Then the tornado alarms started sounding. Before that we had some awsome lightening. Then the alarms went off. They (drill srgt) told us we can sleep in till 6:30 but because of the tornado's we have to sleep downstairs in another room. The whole company 250 of us. that sucked. On top of that they woke us up at 5:30. So we didn't get to sleep in our beds, and we got woken up early. I blame all those who went to that movie about Christ (The Passion) God was not happy. That's just what I think.Yesterday we shot m16 and had to zero them. Adjust the sights. There were only 3 wo could not zero in our whole platoon. That was fun but it took all day long. By the time we got back we ate dinner, did PT, had our squad meeting, went to bed. Now its now, so Happy Easter I miss you all so much.
I just realized at breakfast I missed the Saturday egg hunt. I have to admit I was preety sad about that. We have not got mail for a few days because Friday was Good Friday and Monday was something else. Just got back from church. One of the drill srgt said you didn't hear this from me but tomarrow sometime you'll be moving to white phase. Hopefully that will mean something we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment