Wednesday, April 22, 2009

letters 4-22

4-17

Hello Family it's Friday again. This week really did fly by fast. Finally time is going by like it used to. I'm so happy my locker is full of pictures of you. I love it. I didn't get any mail today, neither did anyone else. Crazy huh! Tomarrow we get to go to a football game off post. Sweet. If there are phones I'm going to talk to you most of the time. What is going on with the cell phones I might get mine back in a couple of weeks. Cool. I 'll be able to cal on Sundays, not for sure, but it sounds like it.
The sun is almost down now it is about 68-70 it is so nice. Oh I thought you'd laugh at this. You know what I like to eat alot now.. Salad with Blue cheese dressing (kind of like ranch but better) (his discription here makes me laugh cause blue cheese is my favorite) Cheese, onions, etc. and EGGS. Hard boiled eggs broken up. It's awsome. And breakfast is my favorite meal. The meal I'd hardly ever eat. I usually eat eggs, and bacon or sausage, an apple orange or grapefruit, 1 slice french toast, 2 bowls of cereal. When I'm done I'm not full it's only that I didn't eat fast enough or can't eat fast enough that I don't eat more. I've taken a few daws of recover from PT because I can. I passed all my PT's, which is great! I feel so much better now that I've had a day or two to recouperate, I think that I am also finally over that cold that I had when I called you. I've been taking advel the past few days and my ankles and ribs feel like they are finally almost totally healed. I'm still doing push ups and sit ups just no running.
If I didn't say this before the kids especially Joey all look different. It's crazy! I still think it's worth it though. I really hope things settle down for you in regards to work. I don't want you to work anymore. I hope that will soon be done. Like I said before I left no money jobs I'm done working for people that treat you like you've been treated. You are deffinately done when I get back dealing with people. I really only have like 4 weeks of training left then it's the fun stuff like getting army greens, pictures, etc. So the last 2 weeks should go by fast! Monday it will be 1 month, then just a little more time.

4-18

Good Morning my Family - How is everyone doing? I have all day to myself because I've passed everything to this point. Everyone that hasn't are all out training right now. Sucks for them, boring for me! Oh! you would be so proud of me. One of the kids that sleep next to me was upset about something and was teling me about it. I was trying to help him out by giving him some advice, then I stopped and thought for a sec. and said are you just venting? He said yes and I said ok I'll shut up and just listen... I'm getting better because of you. The drill srgt is having me make a table. Go Figure! It will be fun, and he'll owe me something maybe a phone pass or something, we'll see! I have about 1/2 hour then we leave for dinner and then to the game.
I just got back from the game it sucks that I only got to talk to you for a min. I should be able to talk tomarrow. It's 11:55 and I'm wide awake. The football game was cool it was military appreciation day. Even the cheerleaders wore camo.

4-19

I'm back nothing more has happened cause it's 3:24 am and I'm on fireguard. fun fun. Luckily it's Sunday morning and we sleep in til 6:30 so I'll sleep a little more. I really hope something happens so that you can come stay at AIT for a little while. Over all being able to talk to you is going to be so much better. I need to wake up some people gotta go.
It's crazy how depressed and girly some of these cry baby guys are here. Sometimes I think I'm in a girls dorm. Drama drama drama everywhere. I'm just observing and laughing at them. Although it's exhausting at times. It's nice to get away and go chill with Daneily "the other mormon" He is really cool and really mellow. What I would really like is to still be talking to you, that was so nice earlier today. There is a guy here who yesterday found out that his girlfriend died, and nobody told him. He found out yesterday at the game . She passed away a week ago. Count your blessings. I do. I can't imagine having to find out news like that, that way. How awful for him.
Tomarrow we are running a 3 mile run and shooting the rest of the day. This week should go by pretty fast also. lots of things to do. Most of it is fun stuff too. Lights out is at 8 instead of 9 tonight and it's 8:15 and they are still on. My drill srgt. is crazy. He reminds me of Nicolas from Ellis Woods when he talks, but I think he's losing his marbles a little. My other drill srgt. is awsome. But the one here right now, and of coarse he is the senior one, is a little insane. He'll be talking completely calm and for no reason at all go bazurk! then 2 sec later completely calm. He's like Nicolas cause he's a control freak, and his accent is very similar. Well he finally turned off the lights.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you started this blog! It is so great hearing how Uncle Hobie is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too, I am stalking it. Britt, I want you to be apart of my blog. Email me at jennawinters@gmail.com because I need your email you use to sign into this blog so I can invite you to mine!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete