Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Letters 3-31

3-31I woke up about 3:45 and couldn't go back to sleep. Had a pretty fun day yesterday. We did an obstical course, did our PT test, and then did a bunch of strength exercises. I will be cut when all is said and done. I already feel stronger and more healthy. I was so worried about my ribs but everytime that I did something I didn't really feel my pain until I was done. All day. What a blessing, I was praying my heart out. Well guess wat it isn't tuesday anymore. I'm on Fireguard now and it's 1:20 am wed. I jusst talked to you around 11:45 ish Tuesday became pretty crazy we did another obstical coarse and got soaking wet. Before that we did 30/60's which is sprint for 30 seconds and then walk etc. We ran 1/2 mile warm up 1/2 mile 30/60 then 1/2 mile cool down. Then we ate and went to a class on IED or explosives that Iraq's use to blow us up, crazy class. One of my drill srgt. told us some really crazy stories of when he was there. I'll have to tell you some day. After that we did the obstical course we got sandy and nasty when were done. Then they washed us off with the coldest water, I couldn't even talk, then we had BRM Basic Rifle Markmanship. Just an intro to what is coming up.Oh! When I finally went to sleep about an 1 1/2 later you called, and freaked me out they didn't tell me why you called only that I needed to get my butt down there and call you cause the red cross called. So after I calmed down I slept for 5 min and now here I am at 1:40. I went and got my laundry and stuff in the middle here. I was glad to here your voice and the kids in the background. I wish I could have talked more. I miss their voices. I don't know if I can do AIT and not see you for that long. I am so blessed my ribs only hurt when I am not doing anything they feel totally fine during thephysical activities, and hurt alot later! Not more than before, they are actually getting better, but they still hurt. Such a blessing! When you heard me on the phone and didn't recognize me it's cause I have a cold, but it doesn't bother me to much. Just sounds bad! Well my shift is over. How is my dad doing by the way? and Grandpa?

No comments:

Post a Comment